1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

MC-War Donation Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Arkrex, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Arkrex

Arkrex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +266
    --Donation tips and guide--

Preamble- In this thread I’ll be doing my best to help MCwar players with choosing Donator items and by giving honest opinions and facts about everything in the Buycraft store. Enjoy! All donor items are permanent excluding MVP and VIP ranks.
    NOTE: All the prices are in USD. Use this to convert monetary values.

Guns $5

Law- The law was one of the most common and legendary weapon in its hay day. The gun fires a rocket that will make a large explosion on impact, but the rocket fires very slowly. Ideal for short range combat and for infect games.

Minigun- The Minigun is a very powerful weapon. Commonly considered the most versatile. It uses its incredibly high firerate to literally rip through enemies. The gun only yields 64 ammo, so it’s ideal when combined with a perk such as Scavenger. Ideal for Tdm, FFA, Infect or CTF.

Flamethrower- The Flamethrower is a very unique gun. It fires flaming bullets at a fast rate to burn your enemies to death. It’s not so effective for those who want to kill in a faster time, as the flamethrower will give you the joy of barbecuing your opponents. One downside is the risk of lighting yourself on fire in FFA. Ideal for TDM and CTF.

Raygun- The Raygun is often considered the most iconic Zombies weapon of all time. It holds 8 rounds of ammo, 16 shots in all. The bullets are EXTREMELY accurate and have an infinite range. While exploding on impact, it’s a fantastic infect weapon. Downside? The Raygun only holds 16 shots, so without the perk Scavenger, it’s limited to the skill and accuracy of the user. Ideal for TDM, CTF, and Infect.

Crossbow- The crossbow is also unique. Its arrows are able to stick to players and walls in order to explode and kill them. It fires an arched bullet that has a small-medium explosion radius. The only downside is the fact that you have to draw back the bow and be slightly experienced with a bow to begin with. Also, arched arrows will allow you to shoot over obstacles. Ideal for TDM, CTF, or even Infect and FFA.

Equipment

Grenades- Grenades are one of the most useful or common pieces of equipment. It allows you to clear rooms, destroy well hidden enemies, and kill survivors with ease in Infect. 2 for $3

C4- C4 is very unique and useful lethal weapon . You can use it to defend the flag in CTF from attackers, protect necessary entrances, and create a barricade from opponents. 2 for $5

Super Knife- Super knife is basically an extremely powerful knife. Equipped with a diamond sword, it’s easy to run around in any gamemode killing opponents with a few swings. Very useful for anyone who is confronted with close combat. $3

Tomahawk- The tomahawk is a one-time use weapon. It can be thrown in an arc to insta-kill opponents. It basically is a free kill to those experienced with the weapon. 1 per life $3.

Molotov- Molotovs are a tactical grenade capable of lighting enemies on fire. When used right, it can kill camping enemies and be used to cause panic in game. (Trust me, no one likes being randomly lit on fire :stuck_out_tongue:) It’s the only tactical capable of killing enemies. 2 for $2.

Flashbang- Flashbangs are an extremely useful tactical. They blind enemies for 6 seconds, acting as a shorter, easier EMP. They have a large radius, but unfortunately, they don't deal any damage. 2 for $2.

Perks $3

Stopping Power- Stopping power is a very powerful perk. Literally. It makes it so your damage is increased by 1 heart, no matter if you’re using a gun or piece of equipment.

Juggernaut- Juggernaut equips you with 33% damage reduction, making you a dangerously protected beast. It’s useful for those who run out of cover and need some extra protection.

Scavenger- Scavenger is one of the most common perks. It is the ONLY way to get more ammo, besides a 5 killstreak. It gives you back ¼ of your ammo per kill. (Correct me if I’m wrong.)

Speed- The speed perk is for those who are fast. It is most useful when running between cover, and for hunting down enemies. Gives you speed 1 enchantment for the whole game.

Marathon- Marathon is commonly considered the best perk as a zombie. It gives you infinite stamina, meaning you can literally run your heart out.

Sleight of Hand- Sleight of hand is a powerful FFA, infect, and Gungame perk. Have you ever used Speed Cola in BO2? Well, this is the same. Sleight of hand makes you reload your gun twice as fast.

Hardline- Hardline is one of the newest perks, it makes you able to receive killstreaks 1 kill faster than before. Making it easier to overwhelm your enemies with EMPs and nukes.

Martyrdom- Martyrdom is a perk that will drop a pulled grenade when you die. Giving you the ability to start your next life with multiple kills, all the while making you a much more feared opponent.

Flak Jacket- Flak jacket is extremely useful for anyone in infect. Since you can survive more explosions, you can be an ultimate zombie or human. It allows you to take ½ the damage as usual from explosions.

Ranks
    VIP- This rank is $5. VIP will give you more bullets than a regular player, 2x credits per kill, a green clan tag, not to mention 30xp per kill. NOTE: This rank lasts 1 month.
    MVP- This rank is $10. MVP will give you a blue clan tag. 45xp per kill, 3x credits per kill, and twice the amount of bullets compared to VIP. NOTE: This rank lasts 1 month.

Value Packs
    Donator Value Pack- The donator value pack is like the ultimate care package for anyone wanting to donate. It gives you the Flamethrower, Law, and Minigun. Not to mention grenades, flashbangs, and a tomahawk. All wrapped up in ALL the perks and a free month of MVP. $40 NOTE: MVP lasts 1 month
    Gun Value Pack- The pack is for anyone new to the server, and even old. The pack comes with all the non-prestige guns, but the main attraction? Enough Exp to level you to 31. But 360,000xp would be a deal breaker for anyone looking for a large amount of exp. $35

Did I get something wrong? Better description of items? Tell me in a reply!
    Donate HERE --> http://mcwar.buycraft.net/
    If you still want to know more about guns in particular, click this line!

• Like Like x 17
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 Arkrex, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  2. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    I really like this guide. Add in the Minigun is great for infect. Because with scavenger, I get as high as 150 rounds (I totally don't use my Python first...) and it is a beast in infected.

EDIT: Dang I replied within a minute :O

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Arkrex

Arkrex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +266
    Lol thanks. I'll be sure to add that right away.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Ok lol. No seriously, try it infected, it's way better than the Law and I do better than I did with that Law.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. gamemaster800

gamemaster800 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +613
    I usually get 30+ kills with the minigun in ANY gamemode thus making it my fav gun :smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Favorite for infected and FFA lol.

7. Darkchaosknight

Darkchaosknight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +955
    Yeah you can totally get a minigun in gungame or 30+ kills in ffa :stuck_out_tongue:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. e621Warwick

e621Warwick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    I never use my Python first...
    I usually stack Minigun to ~100 ammo, by then I've nuked, I get ~300 rounds.
    And then you go and look at my Python. It has 1000+ bullets.

IMO, Minigun is the most versatile of all the donor weapons.

9. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Lies. Flamey sucks, flashbangs suck, and molotovs suck too. :3

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Minigun is by far my favorite donor gun. Ray Gun and Crossbow are good too but I like Minigun more.

11. pipin5646

pipin5646 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Brawler, molotovs are a great way to make your enemies confused and its pretty hard to shoot while on fire. Also molotovs are great for one in.

12. BBSlayer5150

BBSlayer5150 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Nice job, you did good.

13. mrawesome9002

mrawesome9002 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    I'm pretty sure juggernaut doesn't give you iron armor, it only makes you receive 33% less damage which barely does anything. /war buy armor FTW

14. Arkrex

Arkrex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +266
    Are you sure? Thought it was Iron armor. Thank you!

15. mrawesome9002

mrawesome9002 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    I just checked, just 33% damage reduction.

16. Arkrex

Arkrex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +266
    Added flashbang and ranks.

17. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Thanks I might get flashbangs next week. I was going to today but they weren't on this guide, so I got something else for my phone. Thanks for adding them :wink:

18. gamemaster800

gamemaster800 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +613
    Yeah man totally.
    Haha, justtt kidding. Usually TDM or CTF or one of those types of gamemodes.

#18 gamemaster800, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  19. Arkrex

Arkrex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +266
    Added Value Packs. :wink:

20. Audi_

Audi_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +782
    This guide is probably the best guide I've seen in my life :smile:.